At Wilden, we are proud that our children are keen to follow a healthy lifestyle through exercise and the way that they eat. We ask parents to provide healthy options in lunch boxes and to encourage their children to drink plenty of water.
We are lucky to have delicious cooked lunches delivered to our school from St Bartholomews CE Primary School. Hot lunches are free to all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 (through the Universal Free School Meals programme) and to children entitled to Free School Meals. For all other children, they are £2.20 per day, which entitles each child to a hot meal, pudding and a trip to the salad bar.
If you think your child maybe eligible for Free School Meals, please complete this application form. Before completing this application form, please read the following notes:
- If you receive any of these benefits then you may be entitled to Free School Meals:
- Universal Credit provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax
Please list all of your children on the form, even if they attend different schools.