This schools believes that it is always unacceptable for a child to experience abuse of any kind. We recognise our responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children.
We will provide staff and volunteers with guidance to follow when they suspect a child may be experiencing abuse or are at risk of harm. We will work co-operatively with other agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first – unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Caroline Unitt and Mrs Charlotte McDonald
- The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Susan Darby
- The Early Years Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Sharon Mason
- The Child Sexual Exploitation Lead is Mrs Charlotte McDonald
- The Prevent Lead is Mrs Charlotte McDonald
- The Governor with responsibility for child protection is Mrs Sain Burford
- Please click here to view the Online Safety message from West Mercia
- Please click here to view our Safeguarding Policy
The staff take the safety of the children very seriously indeed, especially since we have a large site. Parents can be reassured that the safety of the children is our priority by the things we do and not just by what we say. We have detailed and dedicated pages on the different areas of safety; please click the buttons below to learn more about these areas and how to keep your child safe.
Early Help Offer
At Wilden, we recognise the challenges that many of our families face when bringing up children. There may be times when you need extra help and support, whether that is a friendly ear or more practical solutions. The Early Help Offer lists some of the ways in which Wilden All Saint's can help and also provides our parents with the contact details for the many service providers in Worcestershire who may be of assistance.
Please click here to view our Early Help Offer.